The UDECX patio decking kit features a completely do-it-yourself set of components. The patio deck can be installed without a contractor in minimal time with just a few common tools. The system allows for an array of setup configurations so you can be creative beyond your original design or setup.
- Limited 15-year warranty
- Made of high grade composite material to ensure strength and durability
- Flint Grey or Cedar Red colored surface with wood-grain texture for a natural look and feel
- Re-enforced structural ribbing eliminates the material from decay, buckling, or warping over time.
- Composite material is mildew and weather resistant. UV resistant helps eliminate fading from intense sun exposure.
- A crowned design on each pad eliminates water from pooling or accumulating on your deck and allows water to drain between surface pads.
- Floating system allows the deck adapt to expanding and contracting ground conditions during both summers and winters.
- Pre-fabricated modular components allow for easy do-it-yourself installation, reconfiguration, or disassembly
- Modular and lightweight components make the system portable and easy to move
- System supports up to 100 lbs. per sq. ft. (twice the strength capability of pressure treated lumber)
- Easy to clean for years of enjoyment with just your water hose.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Use the links below to download the UDECX warranty and instruction manual.
Allow 5-7 business days for processing and delivery. Items will be shipped by frieght carriers and tracking information will be provided once carrier is scheduled. Return Policy: Free returns within 30 days of purchase. Item must be uninstalled.